Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mohd Effendy Mukhtar

He's the first friend I made in my second time in the university. Well, technically I met Aaron Poppleton first, and then my flatmates, but this Kuantan boy is considered the first friend because we did what friends normally do, first. Like me, he's a mummy's boy too but the main differences between the two of us are he likes sport because he loves, and he's really, really good in volleyball, and I'm NOT. And he dances too. Effortlessly, especially with his partner in crime, Dini.

The youngest and the only boy in the family, he's the first person that I ever heard of not wanting to work in the cosmopolitan city of Kuala Lumpur. Instead, he picks Kuantan to be his base to build a career in the engineering field. Presenting, a sweet and well-natured guy with this pick up line on his friendster, "hi. im fendy. n im a nice guy."


What would be your perfect meal?
Anything healthy.

What do you love most?
My family.

What is your best achievement?
Anything that makes my parents proud.

What is your greatest disappointment?
Anything that makes my parents down (macam ayat skema!!) haha...

What is the most embarrassing thing you did in the past?
Ada sekali ni masa raya tahun brape ntah. Ayah aku masak ketupat pulut and then like die keja. Then my mum asked me tengok2 kan api because she and my sisters nak keluar cari langsir kot and tinggallah aku sorang2 kat umah. Then aku yang 'pandai' ni,tengok2 lah api. Api kurang skit,letakkan kayu api nak bagi api lagi. And i forgot to look inside and check air dalam tu! Bila aku tergerak ati nak tengok, aku bukak, ya Allah, dah hangussss!!!!! Naseb baek kat bawah jer yang like 'terkorban'. Ketupat2 kat atas still okei lagi. So I think that's the most embarrassing moment kot and the dumbest moment kot!!!!

Which is more tiring: singing in the kitchen or in the bathroom? Why?
Bathroom kot. Susah lah nak nyanyi kalo air tengah kat mulut.

Do you have any irrational fear?
Dont think so.

Which person has most influenced you? Why?
My parents. Everything I did is because of them.

What will you look like at the age of 100?
Muka dah berkerepot2. Badan dah bongkok.

If you could meet someone from the past, who will it be? Why?
My late grandfather. Just feel like seeing him.

What is the best part of Kuala Lumpur that you liked most?
Night life! But Im not too fancy of KL. Hectic!

What will be your epitaph?
R.I.P


Personal details
Name: Mohd Effendy Mukhtar
DOB: 18 Nov 1984

1 comment:

Kay@Driyz said...

fendy is nicest person all...

he can dance

he can do sports... he loves football too.. but do u know tat he played bowling for kuantan youth team?

he can cook....u shud ask him to cook "rendang" for u... its the best!!!

in sum.... he's great!