Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Azzril Jamil

He might seem naive and foolish, but don't let your first impression tricked you. He even finished his first degree faster than most of us with flying colours, yes... flying colours. His contemporaries describe him as cheerful, loyal, animal-loving, kind-hearted, funny, good cook, which is all true but I would like to add one more i.e. he's helplessly romantic person. That's why people come to him for advice on L.O.V.E.!


What would be your perfect meal?
Hmmm... this is a tough question for me since I eat everything!!!

What do you love most?
People who love me (especially my beloved one)!!!

What is your best achievement?
Being one of the best students of JAIS in Selangor for PMR 1999 (3rd place i guess... forgot already!) but unfortunately I can't attend the ceremony since I was in MRSM Jasin on that day (it was held on weekday and my teacher didn't allow me to go). If I manage to go, I can have the chance to salam with Pemangku Sultan Selangor at that time (currently he is Selangor's Sultan). So dissappointing....

What is your greatest disappointment?
I was not there when my beloved datuk passed away. S o many things I want to do for him! Sob... sob....

What is the most embarrassing thing you did in the past?
In a story-telling contest, I forgot all my scripts and it turned out that I told rubbish things. So malu!!!

Which is more tiring: singing in the kitchen or in the bathroom? Why?
Not tiring at all!!! I love singing!!! You ask to a wrong guy... hahaha...

Do you have any irrational fear?
I think I have one. Hmmm... forgot already... hahaha...

Which person has most influenced you? Why?
Girl who is cleverer than me. I will try to overpass her. I want to prove that MAN is as brilliant and clever too. Not to forget to those who look down on me!!! Beware!!!

What will you look like at the age of 100?
Still strong and solid!!!

If you could meet someone from the past, who will it be? Why?
Hmmm... I want to meet my Emak (panggilan for my grandmother). I love her so much and miss her so much too. She died when I was 7 years old. Sob... sob...

What is the best part of Kuala Lumpur that you liked most?
MBO cinema at Galaxy Ampang because the tickets are so cheap especially on Wednesday. RM5 each... where can get?!!!

What will be your epitaph?
Lailahaillallah Muhammadurrasulullah, Semoga Roh Azzril Jamil dirahmati Allah dan ditempatkan di syurga-Nya. Amin.


Personal details
Name: Azzril Jamil
DOB: 13 January 1984
Email: azzril_84@yahoo.com

2 comments:

AJ said...

Thanks haron for the interview...i feel so honored!!! You rock my day dude!!
Have a great life a head ya! Miss u sista...

Kay@Driyz said...

huhuhuu

geren....

azrril is my lifetime relationship-management advisor!!!