Thursday, May 01, 2003

Luqman Najib Halpi

He's really one of the best friends I ever had. He'd always be around me, at good times and bad too. We went to the same college and university, took the same courses, namely International Baccalaureate and ABIS, and lived under the same roof for the three-year period we spent in Manchester. Recently married, Luqman Najib Halpi... an auditor at Ernst & Young and a pal from Bumi Kenyalang, Sarawak.


Why were you born in Malaysia?
because I was destined to be Malaysian

What would be your perfect meal?
if I can finish the food

What do you love most?
things that I like to see and feel and taste

What is your greatest disappointment?
unable to get the things that I like to see and feel and taste

How do you define gender equality?
equal in their own nature

Which one is more tiring: singing in the kitchen or in the bathroom?
kitchen

What is the most embarrassing thing you did in the past?
Pakai helmet terbalik

If you could meet someone from the past, who will it be?
still thinking until I got that chance

Do you have any irrational fear?
maybe

Which song you think shouldn't be composed?
no preference

What is your most annoying habit?
still thinking

You are more akin to Tom Cruise or Madonna?
none of them

How are you going to live with RM1for all year long?
mintak jauh sesangat

What will you look like at the age of 100?
cute

Do you believe in love at the first sight?
yes

What is your best achievement?
managed to get what I dreamt for

Which person has most influenced you?
my mum

What is the best part of Kuala Lumpur that you liked most?
the most calm and relax. What do you think?

Any comment on abortion?
not good.

What will be your epitaph?
emm… I can determine ka???


Personal Details
Name: Luqman Najib Halpi
DOB: 20 March 1977
Email: luqman-najib.halpi@my.ey.com

No comments: